All aboard! The Laneway train is now set to depart in a few days, starting in Auckland on Monday 28th January and continuing on to Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, before hitting Melbourne and finally Fremantle the following week.
Laneway Festival NZ 2019 Set Times:
Things you need to know:
– Public transport is the easiest way to get to Laneway – Please note that some trains will be replaced by rail bus – more info HERE. Check your local schedules or downloaded the Auckland Transport app HERE before you leave home today.
– If you choose to taxi or use a ride-sharing app, the best drop-off point is the Auckland Art Gallery.
– When entering the festival please have your photo ID and ticket ready to be scanned when approaching the gate. If your ticket is on your phone, please ensure your brightness is on full and your phone is fully charged.
– If you don’t have a bag with you, look for the express lane signage.
– Please note that the festival site is filled with beautiful trees and gardens. Please respect their fragile nature and note that anyone found inside the garden areas or climbing the trees will be escorted from the festival
– There are plenty of food options available on site, with over 20 vendors to choose from, including vegan and gluten free options. Food vendors all take cash/eftpos
– You can drink pretty much anywhere on site, you’re welcome to have a beer and watch the bands – but don’t go overboard. Drunk/intoxicated people will be ejected from the site – its the law.
– There are two large bars, as well as a wine bar and a craft beer bar. Spread yourselves between the bars to keep lines minimal.
– All bars on site will accept Visa Paywave, Eftpos and cash.
– As a condition of the license our bars are planning to shut at 9:30pm
– There are no pass outs for the festival, and there is no entry into the festival after 8:30pm
– There are free water stations on site (you can find them on the map). Please stay hydrated.
(After) Party on:
It ain’t over yet! Kick on at the Official Laneway After 2019. Taking place at St. Kevins Arcade a mere 20 minutes scroll from Albert Park. Entry is just $10 cash with your Laneway wristband. Keep an eye on our Laneways socials, the lineup will announced on Monday morning!
Nintendo Switch is bringing gaming to Laneway:
Between sets, make sure you find Nintendo Switch at Laneway this year! Challenge each other to a race in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, take a swing at Mario Tennis Aces, or kick the party up a notch with Super Mario Party #onlyonswitch – Find out more HERE.
The final tickets are on sale fore Laneway, all signs point to another sell-out event so if you haven’t got your ticket yet, get in so you don’t miss out. See you Monday!
St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival 2019
Monday, 28th January
Albert Park Precinct – Auckland